Macrame Flower Bracelet Stretchy
Step-by-step instructions with photos
For this Macrame bracelet project you will need 4 yards (12 feet) of 1mm cord (silk, cotton, poly, etc), 5-10 beads (5-10 mm) and 10-15" elastic cord (depends on desired length of your bracelet).
1. Double your elastic cord and pin it to a cushion. These will be your base cords. Take your 4 yards of cord and cut it in half, then double them also. Make Square knots with each of the threads on the base elastic cords.
2. Pull through the first bead. The top thread will be the working cord and the bottom one - base cord.
3. Start making flower's petals. Tie 3-4 Frivolite knots with Picot on each side of the bead.
4. Now gather all the threads underneath the bead with at least 1,5 Square knot (3 Flat knots). This is not a rule - you can increase distance between flowers by making 2-3 Square knots.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 as many times as needed to fit comfortably on your wrist (7 flowers in my case).
6. Tie secure knot with the ends of the elastic cord and cut off the extra threads.
7. Finishing this project is similar to final steps of Macrame Necklace tutorial, step 13.
8. Finally, cover the knot with several Square knots (Macrame necklace tutorial, step 15).
9. Now you can easily slip the bracelet on!
Macrame Daisy bracelet