Macrame Violet Flower
This flower is very easy to make - there is only one knot that you need to use!
Take around 3 yards of 0.5 - 1 mm cord (I used 0.5 mm satin cord and the flower turned out 1" in diameter).
1. Double the cord and pull 3 beads through it, make a simple overhand knot underneath.
2. Using one of the ends as a working cord and another - as a base, start making Frivolite / Lark's Head knots.
3. Make 8-9 knots and make a loop, then tie the ends between the 1st and 2nd knots - this will be a smaller petal.
4. 13-14 knots make a bigger petal.
5. Repeat the 3rd step, creating a double petal.
6. Make 6 petals total.
7. At the end, tie the ends to the very first loop/petal.
You can make a bouquet of violets!