Macrame Patriotic Bracelet
Sorry, the page is under construction! Check back later please
1. You will need 12 threads approximately 33" each (for kids/small women's size bracelet, for a bigger size add several inches), or 75 cm, in 3 colors - 3 red, 6 white and 3 blue. Arrange them as pictured below.
2. Tie a row of 5 Double Half Hitches on the outmost/base cord.
3. Repeat on another side.
4. Skip the white threads in the next row of the Double half hitches - this will create "stars" for our bracelet's design.
5. Keep blue threads on one side of the bracelet, and the red ones - on another. To accomplish it, tie two Loop knots with the base cords in the middle (alternating red/blue and white/white threads).
6. Make 30-35 rows of Diagonal Hitches.
7. Separate all the ends on 4 parts (3 threads in each) and make a French braid. Tie a simple knot at the end, cut the ends evenly. Done!
Now show off your new Macrame patriotic bracelet!